Cancellation and Rescheduling
Please Note, Pony Party Time has a NO CANCELLATION POLICY;
A Customer may RESCHEUDLE their event under these guidelines:
- Customer must notify PONY PARTY TIME immediately upon request to reschedule via text message702-591-1942 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and through any other contact information that is listed on the website www.ponypartytime.com
- Pony Party Time must confirm their availability to accommodate the customer newly requested date and time for customer event change.
- Rescheduling must NOT be requested 7 days or less Prior to the already scheduled event date & time booked with PONY PARTY TIME. Unless due to inclement weather. (Severe weather conditions). Upon Pony Party Time approval
- Upon request to reschedule, the Customer debit/credit card will be charged for any remaining balance owed immediately to Pony Party Time for services originally booked with Pony Party Time. A $50 Rescheduling fee will be applied. A Card processing fee will be applied to cover card processing fees.
- The Customer will be given 1 year (12 months) to reschedule their event with Pony Party Time; starting from the time frame of the original event date booked.
- There is no guarantee from PONY PARTY TIME that the customer newly requested date and time for their event will be available. In the instance where a requested date and/or time will not work for Pony Party Time, the customer remaining paid balance (not including security deposit) will become a credit to use with other services offered by Pony Party Time. Pony Party Time reserves all rights on the availability for services the company offers.
If a customer chooses to cancel their event (aka Party) for any reason, the security deposit is non-refundable. Full payment of the remaining balance is due immediately upon customer request to cancel. Card on file will be charged for payment owed, including card processing fee and any other cancellation fees. If Card declines payment, customer is responsible for providing a valid card for Pony Party Time to charge for payment immediately upon notice from Pony Party Time of card declining.
Reminder: (Quote - Deposit = Remaining Balance).
If Pony Party Time has received full payment for clients booked event before the cancellation notice from Customer; then the customer will receive a credit to use towards their next event booked with Pony Party Time. Customer may also use their unused credit towards other services offered through Pony Party Time. The security Deposit will not be a part of the credit.
Pony Party Time Cancellation Policy: No Cancellations. Pony Party Time will have legal right in pursuant of any fees, fines or money Therefore owed for acceptance of services from Pony Party Time; whether services are rendered, or not rendered.
Cancellation and Rescheduling
Policy Provider = Pony Party Time
Customer = you; client; event customer; booking client; event representative.
- All events are "rain or shine" unless otherwise stipulated. The Host/Hostess (you) is responsible to provide an
alternate indoor or shelter/shade location in the event of inclement weather. The client agrees to pay the full amount
contracted once PONY PARTY TIME has arrived at the event location even if PONY PARTY TIME cannot perform
due to inclement weather. Client agrees to pay full remaining balance if Host/Hostess (you) decides to cancel the
If event is re-scheduled due to severe/inclement weather, Host/Hostess (you) may reschedule your event to the next
available date due to bad weather, this must be done prior to PONY PARTY TIME loading animal(s) or leaving the
farm or arriving at your event.
• The security deposit fee is non-refundable, regardless of time of cancellation.
• If canceling event; Customer must contact Pony Party Time in writing via mail/email & phone call/text messaging at least 30 days prior to the event.
• Any request for cancellation 30 day or less before the event may include additional fees.
• If the event is cancelled due to factors out of PONY PARTY TIME control, i.e. weather, or any other unforeseen reason, there will be no refund. If the event is cancelled due to factors out of PONY PARTY TIME control, i.e. weather, or any other unforeseen reason, then the Customer is still responsible for paying all costs for staff scheduled to work on that day &/or prior preparations. Pony Party Time reserves the right to cancel the event if any of the conditions outlined in the Requirements, Rules for Hire, Terms of Service or Cancellation policy are not met on the day of the event. Full Payment is still due at that time.
For example, if the crowd/participants are behaving dangerously around the animals, the event will be cancelled.
• For example, if the crowd are behaving dangerously around the animals, the event will be cancelled.
- Cancellation of the engagement by the Customer (you) for any reason shall forfeit the security deposit. Cancellation of the engagement by the Customer (you) shall also require payment of the remaining balance to PONY PARTY TIME is due immediately upon the cancellation. If there is a debit/credit card on file, the card will be charged on the day of Cancellation Notice to Provider or on the scheduled event date if no resolution can be made. Additional $100 cancellation fee & credit/debit processing fees may be included. Pony Party Time will have legal right in pursuant of any fees, fines or money Therefore owed for acceptance of services from Pony Party Time; whether performed or canceled. Under good faith, As the Provider, PONY PARTY TIME reserved customer event's date and time; we expect the same courtesy to us by not canceling customer booked event with us. As a customer, you agree to pay any and all fees ( typically 35%) for all delinquent accounts sent to collections. This includes nonpayment for cancellations, no shows, rescheduling fee and any owed money as per service provider ( Pony Party Time).
- If PONY PARTY TIME or the Customer (you) must cancel the engagement due to an Act of God, "Force Majeure", riot, strike, epidemic, or by the order of any public authority, this contract shall become null and void, and both parties shall have no further legal recess against each other.
If customer event/party must be cancelled due to factors out of PONY PARTY TIME control, i.e. severe weather, and you would like to reschedule, the original deposit will be transferred the new scheduled date of the event. (Customer must contact Pony Party Time prior to departure of the farm or driving/arriving to customer event, otherwise full payment is due upon arrival) A Customer (you) canceling or re-scheduling the event engagement by telephone must also verify that cancellation in writing (via dated mail, email, &/or text message The same act may only be re-booked by the Customer (you) for a mutually agreeable and available date & time within 1 month of the cancellation (Re-scheduling fee's will apply) within the same calendar year and based on availability. If PONY PARTY TIME is able to re-schedule the event, then the remaining balance will be due to PONY PARTY TIME before confirming the re-scheduling of the new event's date. This is to insure that the event will not be cancelled or re-scheduled on again, as this hurts the provider PONY PARTY TIME financially from booking other events on that day and time.
- Deposit is non-refundable unless otherwise indicated
- Balance is payable to PONY PARTY TIME by cash, credit or debit charge (upon approval) with processing card fee's applied or certified check (upon approval), prior to services provided.
- Pony Party Time is permitted by Customer to charge the credit or debit card on file for owed or non-paid deposit, balances, cancellations, rescheduling or other card processing fees. Card on File must be able to be charged.
- Please note that PONY PARTY TIME will confirm availability when Customer contacts PONY PARTY TIME for Customer event(s) date and time. If Customer delayed in the booking process of submitting to PONY PARTY TIME by the online "RESERVATION" Form with customer event's information, this may result in "nonavailability" for customer events date and time. PONY PARTY TIME cannot guarantee the customer date and time is available at this time. PONY PARTY TIME will contact Customer (You) and confirm if customer requested date and time for customer event is still available. Then it is secured with the deposit that is due to PONY PARTY TIME within 5 days of submitting this form or booking. Reservations are not guaranteed without a deposit. Without a deposit, you may lose customer time/date. Remember: There are no refunding security deposit; However we can reschedule event to an alternative date in case of inclement weather.
Cancellations: If you choose to cancel customer event for any reason, Customer deposit is non-refundable. Full payment of the remaining balance is due within 1 week after cancellation. (Quote - Deposit = Remaining Balance) Please Note, Pony Party Time has a NO CANCELLATION POLICY (Unless due to inclement weather, read cancellation policy for more details) Pony Party Time Cancelation Policy: No Cancellations. Pony Party Time will have legal right in pursuant of any fees, fines or money Therefore owed for acceptance of services from Pony Party Time
If a customer request to cancel their event for any reason, the security deposit is non-refundable. Full payment of any remaining balance owed to PONY PARTY TIME is due & payable immediately after notification of customer cancellation to Pony Party Time. Customer Card on File will be charged on the same day (immediately) upon the cancellation notice from customer. Under good faith PONY PARTY TIME reserved Customer Event's date & time; along with other arrangements & preparation, etc... in-which means if a customer cancels the reservation, PONY PARTY TIME has lost out on any other bookings and reservations, which may have been booked. This is why PONY PARTY TIME is serious about no cancellations. Not only Pony Party Time lose out on the customer(s) event but all other events if a customer cancels. This is unfair to Pony Party Time. The Customer would not want Pony Party Time to CANCEL their scheduled event.... Pony Party Time expects the same courtesy in return.