Cancellation and Rescheduling
Please Note, To prevent Loss Opportunity,Pony Party Time has a NO CANCELLATION POLICY;
Cancellations are financially detrimental and have a negative impact our company.
Under good faith, our company reserves a customers requested date, time frame, reserved animals and schedules animal handlers to attend an event. If a client cancels their booking our company endures loss opportunities and have lost out on other booking opportunities. This is why we are serious about NO CANCELLATIONS.
Our company relies on proceeds from events/parties to care for the animals, Including rescues, retired and rehabilitated farm animals.
A client would not want our company to cancel an event on them, please show the same courtesy and do the same for us.
A Customer may RESCHEDULE their event under these guidelines:
- Rescheduling is for emergency situations only &/or due to inclement weather. Proof of "said" emergency will need to be provided to PONY PARTY TIME in-order to be granted a rescheduling.
- Customer must notify PONY PARTY TIME immediately upon request to reschedule via text message702-591-1942 or email email@example.com and through any other contact information that is listed on the website www.ponypartytime.com
- Pony Party Time must be able to confirm availability to accommodate the customer newly requested date and time in-order for the customer event (date/time) to be change.
- Rescheduling must NOT be requested 7 days or less Prior to the already scheduled event date & time booked with PONY PARTY TIME. Unless due to inclement weather. (Severe weather conditions). Upon Pony Party Time approval
- Upon request to reschedule, the Customer debit/credit card will be charged for any remaining balance owed immediately to Pony Party Time for services originally booked with Pony Party Time. A $50 Rescheduling fee will be applied. A Card processing convenience fee will be applied to cover card processing fees.
- The Customer will be given 3 Months from the time of request to reschedule their event. Event will need to be rescheduled within the 3 month time frame.
- There is no guarantee from PONY PARTY TIME that the customer newly requested date and time for their event will be available. In the instance where a requested date and/or time will not work for Pony Party Time, the customer remaining paid balance (not including original and newly collected security deposit) will become a credit to use towards other services offered by Pony Party Time. Pony Party Time reserves all rights on the availability for services that the company offers.
- If Pony Party Time has received full payment for clients booked event before rescheduling notice from Customer; then the customer will receive a credit to use towards their next event booked with Pony Party Time. Customer may also use their unused credit towards other services offered through Pony Party Time. The security Deposit will not be a part of the credit. Credits are only valid for up to 3 months after rescheduling is requested by customer.
If a customer chooses to cancel their event (aka Party) for any reason, the security date Retainer/deposit is non-refundable. Full payment of the remaining balance for the service booked/animals/handlers that were reserved for the event is due immediately upon customer request to cancel. Card on file will be charged for payment owed, including card processing convenience fee and any other cancellation fees. If Card declines payment, customer is responsible for providing a valid card for Pony Party Time to charge for payment immediately upon notice from Pony Party Time of card declining. A $25 declined payment fee will be added (per transaction).
Reminder: (Quote - Date Retainer/Deposit = Remaining Balance).
Pony Party Time Cancellation Policy: No Cancellations. Pony Party Time will have legal right in pursuant of any fees, fines or money Therefore owed for acceptance of services from Pony Party Time; whether services are rendered, or not rendered.
Cancellation and Rescheduling
Policy Provider = Pony Party Time
Customer = you; client; event customer; booking client; event representative, Host/Hostess.
- All events are "rain or shine" unless otherwise stipulated. The Host/Hostess (you the customer) is responsible to provide an
alternate indoor or shelter/shade location in the event of inclement weather. The client agrees to pay the full amount
contracted once PONY PARTY TIME even if PONY PARTY TIME cannot perform
due to inclement weather. Client agrees to pay full remaining balance if Host/Hostess (you) decides to cancel the
If event is re-scheduled due to severe/inclement weather, Host/Hostess (you) may reschedule your event to the next
available date due to bad weather, this must be done prior to PONY PARTY TIME loading animal(s) or leaving the
farm or arriving at your event. Rescheduling must follow PONY PARTY TIME rescheduling terms.
• The security date retainer/ deposit fee is non-refundable, regardless of time of cancellation.
• If canceling event; Customer must contact Pony Party Time in writing via mail/email & phone call/text messaging at least 30 days prior to the event.
• Any request for cancellation 30 day or less before the event may include additional fees, including cancellation fees.
• If the event is cancelled due to factors out of PONY PARTY TIME control, i.e. weather, or any other unforeseen reason, there will be no refund and the Customer is still responsible for paying all costs for services reserved and staff scheduled to work on that day &/or prior preparations. Pony Party Time reserves the right to cancel the event if any of the conditions outlined in the Requirements, Rules for Hire, Terms of Service or Cancellation policy are not met on the day of the event. Full Payment is still due at that time.
For example, if the crowd/participants are behaving dangerously around the animals, the event will be cancelled, and payment is still due.
- Cancellation of the engagement by the Customer (you) for any reason shall forfeit the security deposit. Cancellation of the engagement by the Customer (you) shall also require payment of the remaining balance to PONY PARTY TIME is due immediately upon the cancellation. If there is a debit/credit card on file, the card will be charged on the day of Cancellation Notice to Provider or on the scheduled event date if no resolution can be made. Additional $50 cancellation fee & credit/debit convenience processing fees may be included. Pony Party Time will have legal right in pursuant of any fees, fines or money Therefore owed for acceptance of services from Pony Party Time; whether performed or canceled. Under good faith, As the Provider, PONY PARTY TIME reserved customer event's date and time; we expect the same courtesy to us by not canceling customer booked event with us. As a customer, you agree to pay any and all fees ( typically 35%) for all delinquent accounts sent to collections. This includes nonpayment for cancellations, no shows, rescheduling fee and any owed money as per service provider ( Pony Party Time).
- If PONY PARTY TIME or the Customer (you) must cancel the engagement due to an Act of God, "Force Majeure", riot, strike, epidemic, or by the order of any public authority, this contract shall become null and void, and both parties shall have no further legal recess against each other.
Cancellations: If you choose to cancel customer event for any reason, Customer Date Retainer/deposit is non-refundable. Full payment of the remaining balance is due within 1 week after cancellation. (Quote - Deposit = Remaining Balance) Please Note, Pony Party Time has a NO CANCELLATION POLICY (Unless due to inclement weather, read cancellation policy for more details) Pony Party Time Cancellation Policy: No Cancellations.
Pony Party Time will have legal right in pursuant of any fees, fines or money Therefore owed for acceptance of services from Pony Party Time. Upon booking an event with PONY PARTY TIME; the customer agrees to pay any and all fees ( typically 35%) for all delinquent accounts sent to collections. This includes nonpayment for cancellations, no shows, rescheduling fee and any owed money as per service provider ( Pony Party Time) Terms & policy page.
If a customer request to cancel their event for any reason, the security date retainer/deposit is non-refundable. Full payment of any remaining balance owed to PONY PARTY TIME is due & payable immediately after notification of customer cancellation to Pony Party Time. Customer Card on File will be charged on the same day (immediately) upon the cancellation notice from customer. Under good faith PONY PARTY TIME reserved Customer Event's date & time; along with other arrangements & preparation, etc... in-which means if a customer cancels the reservation, PONY PARTY TIME has lost out on any other bookings and reservations, which may have been booked. This is why PONY PARTY TIME is serious about no cancellations. Not only Pony Party Time lose out on the customer(s) event but all other events if a customer cancels. This is unfair to Pony Party Time. The Customer would not want Pony Party Time to CANCEL their scheduled event.... Pony Party Time expects the same courtesy in return.
- Date Retainer/ Deposit is non-refundable
- Balance is payable to PONY PARTY TIME in CASH, prior to services provided for Birthday Party rentals.
- Balance is payable to PONY PARTY TIME via check, cash, ACH, Debit/Credit a minimum of 7 (seven) days Prior to Large event rentals (ie. church, school, festival, non-profit, etc)
- Pony Party Time is permitted by Customer to charge the credit or debit card on file for owed or non-paid deposit, balances, cancellations, rescheduling or other card processing fees. Card on File must be able to be charged.
- Please note that PONY PARTY TIME will confirm availability when Customer contacts PONY PARTY TIME for Customer event(s) date and time. If Customer delayed in the booking process of submitting to PONY PARTY TIME by the online "RESERVATION" Form with customer event's information, this may result in "nonavailability" for customer events date and time. PONY PARTY TIME cannot guarantee the customer date and time is available at this time. PONY PARTY TIME will contact Customer (You) and confirm if customer requested date and time for customer event is still available. Then it is secured with the deposit that is due to PONY PARTY TIME within 5 days of submitting this form or booking. Reservations are not guaranteed without a deposit. Without a deposit, you may lose customer time/date. Remember: There are no refunding security deposit; However we can reschedule event to an alternative date in case of inclement weather.