Rental Animals For Hire
- Animals for Educational & Entertainment purposes
- Film , Production, Movies
- Photography Sessions
- Church & School Theater Plays
- Live Nativity Scenes.
Animals for Displays
- night clubs
- and Las Vegas resorts.
Look no further.
We provide quality, clean animals that are trained for your needs and hopefully your expectations. Experienced handlers included. Handlers are experienced to behind the scene and on set requirements.
List of Animals:
- PONYS of various sizes and colors.
- Mini Donkeys
- Variety of Ducks
- Chickens & Chicks
- Bunny Rabbits
- Big Goats, Mini Goats, & Baby Goats (seasonal)
- baby animals
Please call for inquire of other animals.
We travel to your location .
Whether school plays, major production, reality television, magic show...
You name it, we will try our best to keep you satisfied.
An Clip of the Production Animals on "Animal Planet"
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id="10" gal_title="Rental Animals For Hire"]
BOOK YOUR ANIMAL RENTAL HERE
Pricing, Rules, & Insurance:
- Pricing depends on individual needs, time frame, how many animals and handlers are needed...etc.
Please EMAIL for Quote.
- Payment in full is due after completing our booking form.
- No Cancellation Policy
- Checks must be received 2 weeks in advance
(bounced or late checks are subjected to $50 fee).
- Money order or Cashier Checks are accepted anytime before.
Contact us to for CHECK payable to.
- If paying by PayPal or Debit/Credit card; You agree to pay the convenience fee.
- If your event requires us to arrive early for special set up, decorating, etc. You are to pay & compensate us for that time frame.
- if your production runs over the original contracted time frame, you are to compensate us for that.
- Pony Party Time must be listed on credits for work with the animals.
- Pony Party Time will be given a copy of any material taken with the animals (such as clips of the filming, full episode of the final product once completed), copy of photographs taken, etc...
- If our insurance does not cover what you require. You & anyone else involved agree to add PONY PARTY TIME under your coverage and to hold harmless its employees, handlers, agents, spokesperson, stage hands, animals, family, etc and anyone associated with PONY PARTY TIME.
- If you need a special insurance for your event/production, you are responsible for the coverage & the costs associated with it.
- If our insurance company is able to cover your event or needs. You need to let us know at least 2-3 weeks in advance to be able to get everyone added on as additional insured on our policy. Our insurance does require that an "additional" fee be paid up front. We need to be paid this fee way prior to your event to get to our insurance company to have you added as an additional before your event. (filming for a commercial shoot with the petting zoo animals, actors/actresses in front of animals)
TERMS OF HIRE (RULES)
- We are not responsible for miscommunication, change of plans, production stopped, incorrect paper work on your end, etc. If we are booked for your production, we still get paid regardless. This will prevent our "Loss Opportunity" as we would have lost out on other customers to reserve your spot. The time you give us, is the time we start our watch and will get paid for it.
- Please give us detailed plan of action prior to your event. This will keep everyone less confused and better working relationship.We need to know where to park, where to unload, who to meet with day of, contact numbers and name, where to hold the animals, what are expected of the animals, we need access to a water hose and facet. If we are to wear your promotion tshirts, please get them for us and our handlers.
- WE ARE TO AUTOMATICALLY to BE INCLUDED in the CREDITS FOR YOUR SHOW, PRODUCTION, TV, REALITY SHOW, THEATER CREDITS, ETC. YOU ARE TO INCLUDE "PONY PARTY TIME" & WEBSITE Information.
We look forward to working with you.
Please call 702-591-1942 for further questions, prices and booking. Thank You!